My client a fast growing FMCG organisation that has some wonderful brands in its product portfolio are now seeking a commercially minded and driven sales support person to assist their European Sales division.
Due to success and rapid expansion of the brand portfolio , the successful candidate will play an integral role in providing sales, marketing and administrative support to the European teams as well as existing customers. You will be a superb communicator who has experience of building successful customer relationships. You will also be an exceptional administrator who has project management as well as strong analytical capabilities.
The role will collaborate closely with European Sales and Marketing, Customer Service as well as Finance and Purchasing divisions.
• Support European sales division with the management of the customer accounts- this will include liaison, updating pricelists, updating sales trackers , invoicing etc.
• Developing and updating sales and marketing presentations for several brands which are tailored towards different markets as well as retailers
• Work closely with AM’s in order to set up marketing plans, market research, competitor analysis
• Creating planograms and trade marketing activity
• Planning and coordinating new product launches
• Liaison with technical teams to ensure products are compliant for their direct market
• Creation of labelling as well as listing forms
• Analytical reporting
• Supporting PR as well as SM support agencies across Europe
• At least 3 years experience supporting within a sales/marketing environment
• Commercially astute and driven
• Strong and exceptional client management skills
• Highly literate in excel and PowerPoint
• Analytical as well as numerate
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines
This is a super opportunity and one that after 6 months could go perm. The role will have a mix of home and office working so you should be happy to work from home when required.
Although not essential, experience from within pharmaceutical or personal care products would be great !
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.