I am currently looking for a Warehouse and Stock Administrator to join a fantastic company in Uxbridge for a 12 month MAT cover. The business are extremely busy at the moment as they are due to move location in the next month or so we need a candidate who is able to stay organised and on top of things during this period.
The company are vibrant, passionate and extremely forward thinking with a great working atmosphere. They have also recently grown their team considerably so it’s a great time to join!
Sound like the role for you?
If so please read on…
• Receipting in all received goods
• Create and manage purchase returns
• Prepare for arrival of deliveries
• Booking couriers for daily delivery
• Liaise with suppliers regarding shorts, damages and resolution
• Plan deliveries
• Run pick lists
• Create shipment labels and manifests
• Create and manage sales returns
• Investigate customer short shipments, incorrect products received and damages, resolving accordingly
• Manage cyclical stock counts
• Investigate shorts and damages and ensure stock system is kept up to date
• Making new stock codes, ensuring accuracy
• Complete necessary adjustments (add stock/ write off stock/ transfer stock)
• Stock Locations administration – ensure locations are updated under supervision of Operations Manager.
• Creating packing lists for customer orders
• Ensuring customers receive all documents for orders.
• Preparing customer labels and documents.
• Ensuring daily plan is communicated effectively to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Running adhoc stock reports
• Must be proficient with Sage 200
• Must be able to do some lifting if required
• Prior experience in logistics and warehouse operations
• Excellent organisational and customer service skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with a willingness to identify and own a problem
• Flexibility with working hours due to operational requirements
• Understanding of Microsoft Office
• Ability to delegate tasks to warehouse operatives
Please note, due to the location the business is moving to candidates must be a car driver with their own vehicle
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.