Location - Harrow
My client are currently seeking a switched on, organised, and efficient Administrator cum PA to support the Director and wider team with client liaison and other general office duties. This positon is working within a new department of the business giving lots of room to grow and progress long term.
The company may be moving into Central London in the New Year so applicants will need to be able to commute long term.
• Diary Organisation
• Travel Bookings
• Closely monitor emails and action/reply
• Refreshments for Directors
• Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meeting and appointments, often controlling access to the Director
• Reminding of important tasks and deadlines
• Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
• Liaise with other Executives on behalf of the Director
• Manage database and filing systems
• Attend meetings when necessary to take notes
• Regular liaison with clients globally
• Ad hoc support to other Directors within the business
• A minimum of 3 years’ in a similar position
• Patient and attentive
• Exceptionally strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong Excel skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.