Super new role for an experienced level 1&2 support person!
Great local client is now looking for that special someone to help support its local end users as well as supporting a local network of externally based retail stores with all their IT issues.
The successful candidate will possess an IT qualification, have at least a couple of years supporting experience and knowledge of Microsoft, Server OS, cisco, MS Dynamics AX.
This is a stand- alone role and the candidate will report into a remote head of IT who is based in Denmark. Please also be aware that once the pandemic situation eases there will be travel on quarterly basis to Europe in order to facilitate extra training.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support to IT systems, services and end users at the local site. (Primary focus: The office, warehouse(s) and the stores in the UK)
• Effectively support, plan and coordinate incoming tickets using the standard tools provided.
• Be an active member of the International IT infrastructure and Global Service Delivery teams.
• Create and maintain appropriate quality documentation of the local site.
• Effectively contribute to projects by understanding local users, systems and challenges.
• Add hoc tasks as assigned.
Be the Go-To person for all IT related matters locally.
• Provide quality support for end-users within agreed service levels.
• Support company provided devices: Laptops, desktops, printers, scanners, copiers, network devices, tablets, mobile phones and more.
• Support the installation and proper and secure use of company provided software and services.
• Support network equipment and servers as agreed with the International IT infrastructure team.
• Support telephone systems and other communication platforms
• Work closely with the international IT teams (and where relevant external vendors) to ensure the best possible service and quality for our TSI colleagues.
• Participate in and contribute to International infrastructure projects and tasks as assigned
• Be an ambassador for the company values and the “work as one” vision.
• Continuously contribute to the further improvement of overall IT in TSI
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Good communication and collaboration skills with people in all positions (national and international).
• Ability to analyze complex support problems.
• Hands on Team player
• Must be able to work well independently and be self-motivated
• Must be able to balance a customer-orientated and a results-driven approach to IT
• Must be able to be flexible, as and when to meet the business needs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.