Are you an Administrator with purchasing experience available for a 12 month contract?
My client a successful medical/ pharma organisation in West London now have an opening for a person to support their Purchasing Team.
This is a varied role and will be suitable for a candidate who is good at working to deadlines and can manage busy workloads and priorities.
• Assisting the Purchasing Manager, which includes obtaining quotes from suppliers and updating quotes on the stock management system
• Reporting claims and damages to suppliers, following up to ensure credits are received
• Checking online accounts on a daily basis to respond to customer queries and fulfil any orders
• Managing incoming samples which includes logging, scanning and maintaining a spreadsheet
• Managing incoming letters to be sent to the regulatory department
• Printing letters and labels to be ready for signature
• Managing transport documentation
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.