Customer Service and Operations manager
Smashing local SME business with a long standing presence in the area are now seeking a dynamic and experienced Customer Service/ Operations manager
This is a newly created role within the company, and will combine all aspects of customer and team management- always ensuring a seamless and professional delivery of service to their valued customers.
This role would suit a candidate wanting to work for a small and successful business- someone who enjoys a diverse role and who really wants to kame a difference! The role will involve managing a customer service and office team as well as the install team.
• To manage the office and install teams making decisions and ensuring that all stages of the customer journey are being fulfilled
• To conduct daily mini-meetings with the install team as well as weekly meetings with each team member
• Ensuring that the team are taking ownership and completing their tasks whilst updating in-house systems accurately and correctly
• To make sure that all inbound enquiries from prospective and existing customers by telephone, e-mail, webchat or in person in our showroom are being dealt with promptly and correctly
• Overseeing new inbound orders and liaising with the sales manager to improve customer service and to resolve any issues
• Working with the technical team to find solutions and improve our offering
• Monitoring and assisting with ordering
• Checking the diary for both sales and installation appointments to make sure it is realistic and efficient
• Dealing with complaints and issues quickly and efficiently
• Driving efficiency from the point of order through to installation, job completion and after sales
Skills & Experience
• A real people person with the ability to communicate effectively with all of the team, customers and suppliers
• Proven ability to manage and develop a diverse team
• An excellent telephone manner, great communication skills (by phone, written and face to face), and very high standards of customer service
• A self-starter with the ability to confidently work on their own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn our products and services and engage in calls answering questions from our customers and giving basic advice
• Highly organised individual with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful attitude
• An enthusiastic and positive person who is comfortable working in an established small family business environment and would fit in as part of the team
• Ability to deal confidently with any issues, including those that are esculated to ensure that are resolved promptly ensuring a positive customer experience
• Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work enthusiastically under pressure to meet deadlines
• Competent in modern IT software and applications. Working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and able to learn our in-house systems
• Solid grasp of maths, ability to understand quotations and take payments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent