12 month contract ( blended working)
Are you an experienced HR Coordinator with experience of on boarding, raising employee contracts etc.
OR are you a recent graduate with some admin experience keen on pursuing a career within HR- you will also need to speak fluent Spanish or French?
My super client now has an urgent 12 month contract with a strong possibility of going perm after that.
• Provide, support and guidance to managers and employees on day to day HR issues, across the EMEA region.
• Make suggestions for continuous improvement of processes.
• Build effective relationships with HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence teams to deliver best in class service.
• Ensuring employee files are accurately maintained-(Success factors)
• Updating HR Databases with employee information.
• Offers and Inductions
• Preparation and issuing of approved employment contracts across the EMEA region.
• Ensuring Starter packs are provided to all new employees
• Supporting with employee first day inductions
• Checking all documentation has been returned and completed by employees.
• Preparing personnel files and ensuring they are updated at all times
• Checking on appropriate work permits – raise concerns with appropriate HR Business Partners
• Support HR Business Partners and managers in the administration of all terms and conditions changes, including but not limited to:
• Ensuring relevant paperwork is authorised
• Updating tracker sheets
• Liaising with payroll on changes
• Starters and leavers paperwork
• Supporting the Approvals Process for all employee related changes, such as changes to Salary, Grade, or job title.
Essential / Desirable
Minimum GCSE English & Maths Grade C or equivalent qualification
European Language Written and Verbal Spanish or French
Experience in administration (HR/Payroll administration desirable)
Experience of working with multiple countries (desirable)
Experience of working with databases (Success Factors desirable)
Experience of using a Case Management system (desirable)
Experience of dealing with conflicting priorities.
Knowledge and Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Customer Service and Relationship Skills
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (word, excel, PowerPoint )
Exceptional attention to detail with good organisational skills
Excellent communication skills – polite, friendly, and willing to act as first point of contact for HR.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.