Hybrid Working – Permanent Opportunity
Head office in Uxbridge
Base Salary: £28k - £35k DOE (+5% Annual Bonus!)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, a highly respected Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge.
We are currently seeking an individual who can easily commute to the Uxbridge area to join our client in providing HR assistance, taking responsibility for the administrative tasks required within that department.
This role will require a very high levels of customer service as you will be a key interface between the HR division and its stakeholders. Your aim will be to deal with such administrative tasks such as; diary management, meeting organisation, production of meeting minutes plus ad hoc filing and reporting as required.
This will include managing any daily tasks on new or existing projects so requires an individual who is highly organised and very experienced in all Microsoft Office packages;
Key duties will include:
• Providing efficient assistance to the HR team in including support with meeting logistics/communication, expenses vs budgets, PO generation, input & oversight of the approval logistics and agenda/minutes management
• Organise and co-ordinate internal/external meetings working with both agencies and stakeholders.
• Maintaining a budget system accurately to monitor expenditure, tracking all expenditure is within budget and receipting PO's where required.
• Manage any transport and logistics as required.
• Ensure a positive image through all your communications, taking leadership for the updating of other sites and ensuring that all relevant information is kept up to date.
Ideally you will need;
• At least an A Level qualification or similar (or an established Administrative work history).
• To be knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office packages.
• Experience of working with systems dealing with POs & invoices a definite advantage, however not a requirement.
• The ability to time manage very effectively and able to prioritise to deadline.
• Be able to make day-to-day decisions individually, or collaboratively and able to work in a fast place of work.
• A strong work ethic, taking ownership and being proactive in delivering results!
What's in it for you?
As well as working for a highly respected local employer, our clients offers a superb benefits package including a 5% annual bonus based on company and personal performance - pro rata'd if joined within the year (Jan to Dec performance year, payable in flowing April).
This is a fabulous opportunity, ideal for anyone local to Uxbridge looking to join a company that is growing fast!
If you can easily commute to the Uxbridge area, are driven and are looking to join a dynamic, commercial business by offering superior administrative support - then we look forward to your application!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn