Are you an experienced Recruitment Resourcer seeking your next challenge or someone seeking a long term career in the recruitment industry - if so this fabulous opportunity has just become available!
We are very proud to be shortly promoting our current Resourcer into the position of Junior Consultant so are now looking for an exceptional candidate to step into this persons role.
The Perms division is a busy, successful and thriving area of our business so will require a candidate with exceptional drive and commitment and team working ethos to join our smashing team.
The successful individual must exude a calm and professional attitude and MUST have the ability to multi task and prioritise every changing priorities - this is a highly pressurised working environment that thrives on results without compromising exceptional levels of client and candidate care and service. Prospects for further development into a fully- fledged Consultant role are definitely available here and ready for the taking!
As well as your basic salary and working with a great bunch of people there is also the opportunity to earn an uncapped bonus each month - the greater your success the more you will earn - so everything to play for and more.
• Supporting a team of 3 busy Consultants
• Meeting and greeting candidates and setting up onto registration forms
• Taking of and checking of all right to work documentation and then processing onto internal CRM
• Answering of the telephone and forwarding messages onto the team
• Booking of registrations for yourself and the team
• Monitoring, coordinating and vetting of Cv’s via web apps and direct e mails
• Ascertaining a candidates suitability for a role- this will also involve the selling in of new opportunities
• Preparing CV’s for client submission
• Posting jobs onto job boards and creating regular external board posters and mailers
• Regular Boolean sourcing in order to match suitable candidates for roles
• Regular communication with both candidates and clients
• Forwarding of IT assessments
• Taking regular interview feedback from candidates and forwarding response to relevant consultant
• Interviewing candidates for job roles
• Responding to consultants e mails in their absence
• Working within a very compliance driven environment
Key skills and experience
You will either be experienced within the recruitment industry or an individual seeking a career within this exciting industry- if so full training and support will be given but you will require the following key attributes
• Superb communication both written and verbal
• A passion for customer excellence- high personal working standards
• Confident with selling both over the phone and face to face
• Strong IT skills
• Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities
• Someone who enjoys exceeding expectations
• Someone driven by results and success
• Understand the importance of organisation and working to stringent compliance levels
• Someone who will muck in - this is a very team driven environment
• Have a great sense of humour!
If the above sounds like you and building a career is integral to you then send me your details and i will be in touch.