An excellent opportunity as risen for a hard working and loyal employee to join a family run business based in Northolt.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative who holds either a Reach or Counterbalance certificate and has ample experience is operating one.
This is a very all hands on deck company so driving will also be part of this job. A Full UK's Driving License held for at least 2 years without points is essential.
Working hours are 5 days a week between Mon - Sat 07.00-16.30 or 08.00-17.30
Main tasks include:
- To provide occasional cover delivering goods to customers mainly in a transit size vehicle. There will be no overnight stays and deliveries will be mainly in the South and up to the Midlands.
- Pass all completed delivery notes onto the Customer Service team
- Prepare and check outgoing deliveries ready for the following day
- Organise and label racks
- Solve all warehouse related `problems’ i.e. roller shutter, forklifts, lights etc
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible
- Keep paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues
- Ensure that all Company systems and procedures are followed at all times
- Keep a tidy, safe working environment following all Health and Safety procedures
- Prepare and assist with biannual stock checks adhering to Company procedure
- Wherever possible, identify improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc
If this sounds like the job for you, then do submit your CV and we'll be in contact.