An exciting opportunity as risen for a hard working Kitchen Porter to join an International business based in Slough.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours, worked over 5 days. There is a slight shift pattern where early shifts start at 07.00 and late shifts start at 11.00am. Some weekend work may be required but you will always received two consecutive days off in the week.
If you enjoy hard work then this role will be for you as there is plenty of overtime available.
- Responsible for the cleaning of any area of the kitchen, restaurant or stores or any other designated area, as specified by the Head Chef.
- To be responsible for all deliveries of supplies and stock rotation.
- Responsible for dishwasher and ensuring all cutlery, crockery and trays are cleaned properly.
- To keep restaurant replenished at all times with clean cutlery, crockery and trays.
- Responsible for pot wash and any other washing up as specified by the Head Chef.
- Removal of rubbish to specified areas.
- To comply with Company and Statutory Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements.
- To assist in carrying out the unit cleaning schedule (where applicable).
- To assist chefs with vegetable and/or fruit preparation as required.
- To undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by management.
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any others irregularities.
- To work on occasional special functions which may sometimes take place outside normal working hours.
- To receive any training as may be necessary.
- To attend staff meetings where necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned that are commensurate with your skills and experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, then do submit your CV for consideration.