Job Title: 360 Recruiter
Salary: DOE. Excellent Salary, Generous commission structure and pension
Location: High Wycombe, Berks
My client a long established business who are highly successful in their field are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their team. You must be driven, flexible and be able to think on your feet. Coupled with this you need to possess an acute business acumen and be able to deliver regardless of the complexity of a request.
• Ensure a first class Account Management service is available to your client base including regular site visits, advice on current recruitment trends, update on jobs and recruitment activity
• Offering the full 360 end to end recruitment service tailored around your individual clients requirements
• Utilising all resourcing methods to attract suitable talent to support your clients ongoing and upcoming recruitment
• Registering and interviewing candidates and ensuring all details are correctly logged
• Ensuring all candidates are fully compliant.
• Ensuring first day and end of first week calls are carried out to ensure excellent customer service offered to all clients and candidates ensuring sales targets are achieved and exceeded
• To undertake territory management in order to keep in contact with new clients, to identify new business
• To locate and follow up leads and introduce our services to these clients
• Be proactive in making business development calls
• Prepare availability and other key marketing materials to raise the profile and market services and candidates to clients.
• Visit all new clients to ensure a thorough understanding of the role and working environments
• Negotiate and confirm terms of business always ensuring maximising business interests
• Pension 7.5% of basic salary
• 25days holidays rising to a total of 40 bank Holidays
• Monthly contribution to gym or sports club membership (£40)
• Mon - Thurs 8.30am to 6.00pm Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
• Free parking
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.