Sales Manager - FMCG - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who can demonstrate solid experience within the Hotel, Restaurant and Café industry selling food products.
This role is split 70:30 between new business and retaining and expanding existing clients/accounts. You will be field based for 3 days of the week and be based at the Head Office in Slough Monday and Friday. You will working closely with NAMS, Area Sales Managers, Procurement and Marketing in order to develop a pipeline of new business.
You will be driven to drive sales within the business and manage New Product Development, from customer brief to making the sale.
- Plan sales activities and customer contact
- Support the sales team whilst protecting maximum margins according to agreed terms
- Attend customer meetings alongside the ASM
- Increase business from current customer base
- Deliver appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to ensure excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Be the main point of contact for the sales team
- Assist with developing, generating creative ideas for new products and seasonal promotions
- Working alongside the marketing team to help create marketing collateral and communications
- Provide monthly reports to the ASMs
- Using internal system to monitor daily calls and activity
The ideal person will...
- Have 2-3 years’ experience within sales within the food industry, preferably the HoReCa channels
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have their own vehicle (all expenses covered)
If you are looking for a new opportunity working within a leading FMCG organisation who specialise in delivering the best products and services to their clients then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.