We are looking for highly organised and experienced Operation Controllers to join an excellent and rapidly growing business who operate within the transport management sector. Our client provides solutions for customers, clients, businesses and travel companies and now looking for three people to join their growing operations team.
• You will be responsible for tracking live service delivery, using tracking software where available, maintaining contact with suppliers and clients
• Managing any issues, considering safety issues and resolution times
• Reviewing client requirements and suggesting any changes to improve service
• Planning any resources including vehicles, supplier choice and price analysis
• Adding and updating bookings on the company systems
• Producing reports relating to delivery of service
• Assisting with any logistical support for client events and programmes
• Strong negotiating skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience within managing vehicles in a live environment (tracking taxis, trains, flights)
• Ability to communicate in a calm, clear manner and deal with potentially stressed customers
• Confident and positive attitude
• Proactive and able to adapt
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly take care of their employees and is also a fun place to work. Please note that you will be required to rotate a shift pattern of Monday to Friday 06.30am to 3.30pm and 10am - 7pm. You will also be required to be on-call once every three to four weeks, this simply means turning on a laptop at home for any escalated issues out of hours. (please note they have an out of hours team who deal with issues and therefore you will only be dealing with escalated issues that they cannot rectify.)
During their peak season you will be required to work occasional weekend days and you will get time off in lieu during the week.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent service and have experience and are flexible to working on a slight shift pattern then please email us your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this opportunity.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.