Do you have a strong online trading/commercial experience in retail with hands on experience of online merchandising, analysing the customers’ journey, web analytics and CRO? Have you a solid working background of driving Ecommerce projects providing bespoke online content?
Sound like you then don’t hesitate this could the opportunity you are looking for.
Job Title: E- Commerce Manager Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Location: Northolt Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm
• Ultimately, you will be responsible for the ongoing optimisation of the online customer experience, conversion rate and average order value. Turning the company’s product into the automatic choice for people looking to buy these luxury items online.
• Work closely with and provide direction to our outsourced SEO, PPC, Creative and content marketing specialists.
• Work closely with U.S based Web Development team, specializing in SuiteCommerce Platforms (Netsuite).
• Conduct and roll-out a continual test and learn plan to enhance the current website User Experience.
• Strengthen the Company’s online reputation and grow the sales impact of our positive customer ratings.
• Work closely with the Pricing team to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of product information online.
• Improve ecommerce channel performance through on-site merchandising and product placement.
• Develop onsite customer engagement programme utilising tools including Oracle Bronto email marketing software.
• Setup and manage brand new online smart search facility
• Manage website performance and report on sales, site conversion and overall customer experience/engagement.
• Advise upon and make recommendation regarding new online technologies.
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to produce online budgets and achieve growth and conversion targets.
• Develop online content/landing pages in partnership with our content and design team.
Essential Experience and Skills
• Owning and taking responsibility - You’ll drive ecommerce growth in the UK and be at the forefront of achieving our ambition to dominate the door and ironmongery market.
• Strong online trading/commercial experience - You’ll have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience within a similar role from a retail background.
• Advanced understanding of E-commerce, with hands on experience of online merchandising, customer journey analysis, online marketing, website analytics and CRO and new technology implementation.
• Strong coding skills - able to manipulate templated website pages to provide bespoke online content.
• Demonstrable experience of working within an omnichannel retail sales environment.
• The ability to present and influence at a senior level.
• Be action orientated. This is a role for someone who’s prepared to be very hands on. Building a team up around them, but able to do the practical side of the task.
• Experience of driving Ecommerce projects from business case to delivery, on-time and within budget.
• Advanced analytics skills.
• Customer focused - a passion for delivering the very best online experience.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contrac