Team Administrator- busy Marketing team
Contract until January 2020
One of my favourite companies are now searching for a true “hands on” Super star for an up and coming maternity cover position.
The role is due to commence ASAP - so individuals who need to give more than 1 weeks’ notice, I am afraid will not be considered for this position.
As well as the urgency of the role the successful candidate will also need to a dog lover as there are a few of our furry companions running around this busy and frantic marketing department!!
The successful candidate will need a great deal of energy and the ability to manage multiple priorities. This department is a busy one and the head of department travels a great deal. The ability to work well on your own initiative is essential as well as strong organisational skills.
• Coordination event logistics for external events, conferences and internal meetings
• Provide PowerPoint and printing support to two teams
• Organising key travel itineries across EMEA
• Maintaining the stock of the promotional items- such as brochures etc..
• Managing specific projects assigned
• Proof reading
• Assisting with the support of new product launches and local promotions
• Previous experience of supporting in a marketing or sales division
• Strong Ms Office
• A real Doer – with a roll your sleeves up approach
• Extremely organised and thorough
• Strong eye for detail
• Understands deadlines and achieves them
• A true animal lover!
• Able to commit to a 8 month contract
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.