This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global business based in Staines, working within a small and friendly team on a part-time basis.
They are recruiting for a permanent team member to join them working between 20 – 25 hours per week and they can be a bit flexible on the days worked.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Finance Admin support on a daily basis
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable ledger
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Posting supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensure compliance within purchase authorisation procedures
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly payment runs
- Posting authorised expenses
- Securing authorisation for unmatched purchase invoices
- Ad hoc reporting
- Scanning, filing invoices
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:-
- Experience with Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Experience with Sales ledger invoice processing
- Basic understanding of VAT
- Office administration experience
- Experience of Credit control
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for part-time hours, please note our client has free on-site parking.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email over your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.