£18,000 – Gerrard’s Cross
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Our client, a world-leading company in their field, are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their busy team based in their Head Office in Gerrard’s Cross.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring a busy inbox and responding to any queries via email
• Updating relevant documents with regards to client renewals and policies
• Reporting on and dealing with overdue renewal reminders
• Advising customers and clients on renewing their policies and contracts
• Ensuring that all deadlines are met and that processes are always compliant
• Administrative duties for all teams across the business
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently
Full training will be provided and progression prospects are available – A great opportunity for someone who wants to kick start their career within a successful and growing company!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.