Business Development Executive for leading professional services firm based in the heart of Uxbridge.
Our client has an excellent reputation within their industry which has resulted in significant growth and continued predicted growth. They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work with the Head of Business Development to increase engagement in new business development.
Key duties include:
- Developing new campaigns and implementing internally and through external supplies
- Support the BD efforts of the senior team members across a wide variety of divisions
- Targeting specific new opportunities
- Driving new direct marketing activities
- Driving Linkedin activities of senior team members
- Supporting the Key Account Management, pricing and product development activities
- Day to day management of Sector Campaigns
- Develop industry knowledge
- Management of the industry submissions
- Maintain a strong sense of ROI
- Acting as champion of the CRM system
- Management of the client feedback programme
- Managing bids.
- Providing guidance on pricing and profitability.
- Identify hot topics and industry trends
- Building relationships with stakeholders in the business
- Management of activities to quality expected using budget, resource and time.
- Ambitious and motivated
- Strong team player
- Confidence to work with senior individuals and happy to challenge views
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good knowledge of PACE, SPIN or similar sales management process
- Bid management experience
- Expert communication skills, ability to write with influence
- High level of accuracy
- Degree or equivalent educated
- Experience across the full BD mix
- Experience within sales within Professional Services industry
This is a great opportunity to be part of an excellent and well-known brand, leveraging fantastic business development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.