An exciting opportunity has just arisen for my client an independent Professional Services organisation who holds a truly exceptional reputation within their chosen field.
This is a newly created role where you will work closely with the Directors of the business to increase client contact and overall profitability for the company. Your role will involve reaching out and contacting lapsed clients, as well as potential new partners to sell the services of this high calibre organisation and brand.
The successful candidate will be an experienced person used to selling within professional services environments. You will be highly articulate and have the ability to engage potential stakeholders whilst earning their total respect.
The role will be based form their beautiful offices in Buckinghamshire but will also include attending site meetings throughout the South east and central London.
You will have the responsibility of forging new and lasting relationships as well as re invigorating dormant business giving these accounts a new lease of life!
Ideally you will also be social media savvy as contact will also be made through regular e shots and newsletters which will outline new initiatives and trends within their market.
This is a newly created role and one where you can truly make your mark. Earning potential is good circa 40k but you will require a true passion and dedication in order to achieve impressive results.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering results within a sales environment- ideally Professional Services or similar
• A strong relationship builder and someone who can grow existing accounts/business both on the phone and face to face
• Able to work independently and be self motivated
• Goal orientated- someone who is motivated by success and results
• Able to plan and be strategic
• Strong closing skills and consultative in your approach
• Willing to travel to on site meetings
• A car driver
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.