Our client, a fantastic and growing company based in High Wycombe, are looking for an experience Facilities Coordinator to join their team.
• Coordinate and plan essential services including security, access control, maintenance, cleaning and waste desposal
• Coordinate all meeting rooms around the building and ensure these are organised and presented on time
• Assist the Operations Manager with the coordination of any renovations, refurbishments and office moves
• Manage the day to day requirements of health and safety ensuring compliance standards are met at all times
• Act as fleet coordinator for the company with regards to pool cars
• Provide cover for Reception, handyman and post room duties as and when required
Required Experience and Skills:
• Previous experience in a Facilities Coordinator role
• Experience of dealing with Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Experience coordinating contractors
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexible approach and able to work well in pressured situations
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to tight deadlines
• Brilliant organisation skills
• Basic level of practical maintenance skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.