40k Pro Rata (24k)
21 hours per week
Local based role
Are you an experienced Payroll and HR professional seeking a local role with part time hours?
Fabulous organisation , are now seeking a part time person- ideally 3 days per week- or 4-5 days if required. The successful candidate MUST have solid HR Admin as well as payroll experience- you should also have experience of managing ex pat staff with their relocation and tax matters- ideally from a Japanese culture !
Reporting into the CEO this is a role with lots of process and requires true finite attention to detail.
• Maintaining HR database and record keeping systems
• Supporting the recruitment and on boarding process this will include posting vacancies, screening CV’s and involvement in employee on boarding
• Day to day administration of 2 company payrolls
• Production of P11 D statements
• Compile and submit monthly pension and benefits enrolment data
• Ex pat facilitation- this will include visa and sponsorship- global
• Full arrival and departure administration
• Solid knowledge of UK payroll and employment legislation
• Global mobility process- ideally Japan but open on this
• Sound knowledge of year end employment tax related queries
• Strong It skills
• Supreme attention to detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.