Business Development Executive
My client, a leading UK manufacturer, are currently looking for an organised and productive Business Development Executive to manage some of the company’s existing accounts as well as grow the division. This is a vibrant and busy office so the successful candidate will need to thrive in a challenging and proactive sales driven atmosphere.
Dou have experience in writing Bids/Tenders?
Are you a hunter who loves the challenge of winning new business?
Do you have experience in the waste industry?
If so, please apply today!
• Actively manage some of the divisions existing accounts
• Continuously growing the division by canvassing new business
• Going out on client visits
• Customer service – ensuring clients are always well looked after dealing with any issues quickly and efficiently
• Cold calling
• Attending exhibitions – researching what’s happening in the local area and planning ahead
• Writing Tenders in order to win new business – this is a big part of the role and will most likely take up 2 days of your 5 day week
• Diary management
• Staying up to date with industry knowledge
The ideal candidate:
• Proven successful sales/business development work history
• Previous experience in writing Tenders – this is a must!
• Strong written skills
• Personable and a great relationship builder
• Passionate about sales
• Previous experience in the waste industry would be highly beneficial
Due to the location of the business all applicants must hold a UK driving licence and own a car
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.