My client are currently seeking a confident and well established PA to support one of their Managing Directors. The company work within the financial services sector and ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience within this field. You will be responsible for providing efficient day to day support to the extremely busy MD and Senior Management Team so supreme organisational skills as well as 5* communication skills are a must!
This company are well known within their sector and offer a dynamic and forward thinking environment to work in as well as excellent company benefits including 30 days holiday and a fantastic pension scheme.
Sound like the role for you?
If so please read on….
• Full preparation of confidential documents including reports and presentations
• Ensuring the MD is fully prepared ahead of meetings
• Dealing with a variety of administrative duties including maintaining diaries, handling correspondence, arranging meeting and events, booking travel and accommodation, and handling expenses ect.
• Prioritising daily tasks including sign off agreements
• Liaising with a broad range of internal/external stakeholders
• Full administrative support to the Senior Management Team
• Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Previous experience in a PA role within the financial services sector
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible with working hours with a very strong work ethic
• Strong authoritative personality and able to push back if need be
• Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.