We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves building relationships and being front of house. Our fabulous client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible on a temp to perm basis.
• Performing reception duties
• Handling day to day ‘front of house’ and customer liaison
• Answering the switchboard and logging any information to database
• Operating office machines including your personal computer, phone, photocopier machine
• Communicating and responding to clients, suppliers and other members of staff
• Preparing meeting and conference rooms and handling diary management
• Handling any queries that come in via phone or email
• Assisting and coordinating any maintenance or heath and safety procedures
• Reception experience
You must be proactive and hands on
• You must have a positive and happy attitude
This role is perfect for someone who loves variety and getting involved with lots of different tasks on a day-to-day basis, as well as taking ownership of certain projects. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply today!
Please note this is a Part-Time Reception role, three full days a week (Monday, Wednesday Thursday) and £18,000 pro rata.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.