Our client is looking for a motivated administrator, ready to further develop their skills but happy to get stuck in with sharing the teams admin task when needed. The main purpose of the role will be to provide assistance to the admin team and team leader.
• Assisting office with general admin duties
• Assisting with scanning documents, post, scanning
• Providing support to the team when required
• Some data base work
• Opening files when needed
• Project work
• Previous admin experience is essential
• Intermediate levels in IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• This is a six month contract and you will be need be available at short notice
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
If you are looking for a scoped and varied role and believe you have excellent time management, ability to work on own initiative and have great communication skills then please apply today!!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.