Amazing Earning Potential
£17,500 + uncapped commission
We are very excited to be working with an amazing company within the IT sector who are looking for FOUR hungry, passionate and driven Junior Account Managers!
The role will entail high volume outbound calling in order to promote all of the products and services offered, this is the perfect role for someone with a little previous sales experience who is looking to take their career to the next level!
The office is vibrant and full of fun and laughter, and the team are truly an amazing bunch of people who are very close knit and all encourage each other to do well. There are also amazing company benefits on offer including 25 days holiday + Bank, opportunity to work from home and tons of incentives including holidays away.
Not forgetting the earning potential that could be yours from day 1!
• Working directly with vendors for opportunity deal registrations
• Developing and maintaining an account base and delivering budgeted revenues
• Pursuing new business leads
• Identifying the key decision makers and influencers within a business and then targeting them
• Resolving complaints with key account holders
• Researching a client’s business strategies, markets, competitive landscape and operating methods
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
• Achieving agreed sales targets
• Preparing quotations and following up on any quotes given
• Negotiating contracts and agreements with clients
• Keeping educated and up to date on new technologies
• Maintain the bespoke CRM sales database, lead tracking, pipelines and forecasts
The ideal candidate:
• A years’ previous sales experience within a targeted environment
• Strong communication skills
• An energetic and outgoing personality
• Driven with a passion for sales!
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice