£24,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our clients based in the High Wycombe area for a Customer Service Team Leader on a contractual basis. You will be involved in all aspects of managing your small assigned team, from analytics of performance to recruitment and training. This role would be ideal for someone who has previous experience of Leading a team in a call or contact centre.
The role will likely be for a 12 month contract and my client is looking to recruit relatively quickly.
Fantastic company benefits are also on offer including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Private Health Care and many more!!
• Providing excellent customer service in line with department standards
• Proactively manage your team on a day to day basis ensuring constant delivery of a first class service
• Full 360 management of your team including leadership, recruitment, induction, appraisals and performance management
• Promoting products at all opportunities
• Increasing retention by building strong customer relationships
• Supporting the Customer Service Manager at all times
• Ensuring team are working to targets as set by you in line with company targets
• Providing reports as required by manager
• Coaching and developing all team members
• Managing all complaints in an efficient manner
• Maintain and enhance customer service standards
The ideal candidate:
• Proven customer service skills with an excellent telephone manner
• Strong working knowledge of the sales process
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven experience of managing a team in a busy environment
• Ability to work to, set and achieve targets
• Proven strong database management and reporting skills
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity then please send your cv in today or for further information please call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.