Are you an IT enthusiast ready to start your career?
Are you looking for a Trainee role where you get the chance to learn from the bottom up?
Have you pursued hardware IT within your education?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we could have the vacancy for you!
An incredibly successful and ever growing business based in Slough are looking for a new recruit to join their Engineering department.
This opportunity is for someone switched on, eager to learn and ready to work.
Only the best will be selected as this company prioritise quality over all else and ensures this is met in all departments.
What will you have?
- A pursued interest within the IT field
- The work ethic to learn all there is to be taught and progress within the business
- A good base knowledge of hardware IT
- A team player mentality where you will always be there to assist your colleagues with the task
Main tasks of the role:
- Disassemble existing servers down to component level.
- Stress test & verify product.
- Rebuild servers to customer order specifications
- Quality control assessment
- Attention to detail
As the company work on a shift basis, these vacancies will require you having a driver’s license and a car.
The shifts are: 06.00-13.00 & 13.00-20.00
If this sounds like the career starter for you then do submit your CV for consideration.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.