-18k plus some great career progression!
Are you a recent college leaver looking to kick start your career within a commercial office?
My client, a smashing Tech company are now seeking a bright first/second jobber to fully support members of their very busy sales team. The role requires a candidate with excellent GCSE grades and a person who is confident and positive approach- as this is a busy sales led environment.
This role could also be offered as an apprentice programme- full training and development will be offered.
Once you are trained in all aspects of administration there will be the opportunity to advance into an Account Management role where you will be managing and selling into customers.
• Managing client and supplier queries by phone and e mail
• Managing price enquiries and raising quotations
• Processing of orders
• Sourcing new items of stock
• Raising returns
• Raising invoices
• Updating spreadsheets
• Any other ad hoc support functions
• Strong GCSE grades- numerate and well spoken
• Excellent PC skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident people person who can easily engage with customers
• A willingness to learn and develop
• Someone who readily takes initiative
• Driven and ambitious in approach
Please note that due to the location of this role you will need to a car driver
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.