Customer Services – First Response
We have a new opportunity to work for a fantastic client based in Uxbridge. If successful, you will be joining a fun and dynamic company in the insurance industry. This is a fantastic role for someone who has a passion for customer services and drive for success.
• Making initial contact with new customers to assess their insurance claims
• Reviewing circumstances of road traffic incidents
• Liaising with various parties to assist with investigations
• Providing first class and empathetic service to customer services
• To always act with professionalism
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service experience is essential
• A drive to be successful
• You must be bright, energetic and not afraid of high volume inbound and outbound calls
This is a full time permanent position where our client really cares for their employees. Not only do they offer a great working environment and career development opportunities they also offer a fantastic benefit package and hold regular company events.
This paying up to £23,000 but you will also have an opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. At present, employees are averaging around £350 per month!!
If you are someone who is career driven and looking for a fun, challenging and progressive role – please apply today.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.