£27,000 per annum
Are you interested in international trade?
If so we have a really exciting opportunity available with our client based in Stockley Park to join the European Purchasing Centre as a full-time assistant buyer. The role will involve a wide range of Purchasing and Commercial activity.
• Sourcing and purchasing goods and services and arranging the delivery to internal customers
• Liaising with internal customers around the world, processing quotations, order requests and technical requests
• Managing and monitoring existing supplier relationships and sourcing new suppliers and products
• Raising purchase orders, processing supplier invoices and payments, creation of sales invoices to internal customers
• Assisting with tactical/strategic issues as and when required
• Managing shipping documents and instructing freight forwarders
• Resolving and assisting with warranty issues
• Supporting business activity with national and international travel when necessary
• Supporting contact negotiations in conjunction with internal customers and internal Legal Advisor
The perfect candidate would have:
• Proven Purchasing / Commercial experience (Essential)
• Experience in one or more of the following areas ; Sales, International Transportation, Purchasing Logistics, Supplier Management, Product Sourcing
• Team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with communicating with stakeholders at all levels – including senior staff
• A basic level of technical product understanding
• IT literate (MS Office)
• (Adventurous but not essential) An additional European language / Japanese language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.