Do you have an interest in the Arts? Are you a highly organised and efficient administrator? Do you like going above and beyond in your job? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a prestigious and well established organisation based in south Bucks and seeking a part-time administrator to join their music department. This role will involve organising and coordinator busy schedules, liaising with lots of parties and other adhoc admin duties.
• Support the Director of Music with administrative duties
• Coordinating timetables and diaries
• Liaising with parents, teachers and students
• Preparing music classrooms and areas
• Attending meetings and note takings
• Tracking time tabling and record keeping
• To implement and adhere to best practice and safeguarding
• Proven admin experience, ideally experience in scheduling meetings or appointments
• You will need to be highly organised and confident administrator
• You will need to have a positive and proactive approach to work
• You will need excellent knowledge of MS Office suites including Word and Excel
• An interest within the arts industry would be ideal
• The hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm. Term time only
• £12.00ph to £14.00ph - 32 weeks per year
• This business offers fantastic benefits including a generous pension scheme, employee assistance and free meals plus parking on site
• This role will require you to complete a cover letter and IT tests
If you are currently seeking a busy and exciting position that allows you to work part-time in term time hours, please apply today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.