Do you enjoy working with data and Excel?
Are you looking for an Admin role that really makes you think and where great training will be given?
My client, a major FMCG organisation are busy are now looking for a number of Administrators who will support their product buying teams. These are busy data and admin roles that require individuals with great data entry and admin skills coupled with super attention to detail.
You will also be great with customers as there will be communication with external stakeholders and internal teams.
This is a company who offer great benefits including 35 hour week, free parking, hybrid working model, retail discount card, vast reductions on eye tests and glasses, retirement savings plan- to name but a few!!
If you are great Administrator who enjoys managing data or you a recent college or university leaver please do get in touch as these roles will offer excellent training!!
• Working with buying teams to ensure retail queries are managed quickly and efficiently
• Collating pricing and product code data and entering onto SAP and Excel
• Setting up new suppliers onto SAP
• Maintaining accurate price files
• Supplier liaison and communication
• Confident managing data with good working knowledge of excel
• Great attention to detail with the desire to get things right first time
• Eager to learn
• Strong customer focus
• What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.