Property Manager- Lettings
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
I am delighted to be working with this well established and highly respected local Property agency. Business is booming and they are now seeking and experienced (ideally ARLA qualified) Property Manager to complement their existing team.
The role would suit a candidate with 1 plus years’ experience in property management and have a true passion for the lettings industry.
• Advising landlords in the management of their properties
• Managing day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine visits
• Managing contractors and preparing quotations
• Liaising with tenants and contractors to ensure completion of works
• Submitting invoices and raising PO’s
• Health and Safety and all regulatory compliance for gas safety, electrical etc
• Negotiation of end of tenancy deposit dilapidations
• Managing insurance claims
• Managing utility changeovers and queries
• All end of tenancy administration
• Car owner and driver
• ARLA qualification would be preferential
• Full understanding of current lettings legislation
• Local area knowledge
• Supreme customer contact skills
• A passion for delivering a high and quality service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.