UK Marketing Campaign Executive
Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive or Marketing Campaign Executive to join a leading IT business based in Maidenhead within a newly created role.
You will be joining a small UK Marketing team who are part of a much larger global team and you will be responsible for creating and delivering successful UK Marketing Campaigns, leveraging business growth.
Why this company? Well, firstly the company has just announced another record year and they have strong growth predicted for the future. Secondly, the products, they provide innovative and pioneering technology which serves businesses globally. Thirdly, this role has the opportunity to grow and develop, the right person will develop and take over responsibility for certain aspects of the UK Marketing.
As if this isn’t enough they also offer hybrid working patterns, flexibility with core working hours, private healthcare, free on-site gym, opportunities to travel internationally to meet the global marketing teams and more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering lead generation and campaign activity across the technology and software portfolio utilising the full marketing and channel mix.
Some of the key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Utilising appropriate social media channels to support updates and promotes webinars and events and ensure post campaign PR opportunities are maximised
- Ongoing capture, cleansing, maintenance and enhancement of data to support the CRM system as well as supporting data on clients and prospects.
- Supporting the preparation of reports, coordinating data lists for targeting purposes as well as both pre and post event data management
- Set-up and coordinate the UK marketing campaigns to ensure high quality execution to agreed deadlines.
- Implementation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns using the full channel mix.
- Building relationships with the entire Digital team and assist with building paid social campaigns to optimise all leads generated
- CRM and marketing automation experience – Salesforce to aid the business deliver leads and sales through call to actions, landing pages and offers
- Working closely with the sales team to communication campaign progress and focus for lead generation.
Skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent in marketing is advantageous
- Demonstrable experience within lead generation or demand generation marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years+ of marketing experience including email marketing, marketing campaigns, digital marketing and event management, ideally within a B2B environment
- Knowledge of all traditional and digital marketing channels in a B2B environment
- Ability to write customer-centric marketing and promotional copy
- Creative flair
- A confident team player
My client is looking for someone with a curious nature and commercial acumen. This is a team of people who like to question the status quo and find new ways of working.
Want to know more?? Please email over your CV today or give me a call on 01753 290261.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Mid