We are recruiting for a professional and bright Administrator for our long standing client based in Chalfont St Peter. This company offers a vibrant and friendly office environment with the choice of hybrid working after your probation period. They offer full-in-house training so no prior industry knowledge is required.
Your main responsibility will be:
• To liaise with new and existing clients and build relationships with them on a daily basis.
• To be organised and able to work effectively under pressure
• Processing information onto the CRM systems
• Keeping files up to date with key information and any conversations had with the client
• Send out policy information and ensure deadlines are met
• Administration duties such as filling, organizing post and stationary orders
You will need to be:
• A strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
• Well organised with superb attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills especially with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team well
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are passionate about their growth within the market and you could really make a difference.
Please get in touch to hear more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.