Head office near Sloane Square Station (London) – Circle & District Lines
Base Salary: £22k
Are you a recent graduate based in London or near the Circle/District lines?
Or do you have reception experience and are seeking to join a highly respected company where you can offer high levels of receptionist support?
We have an excellent opportunity to join our client who is based extremely close to the Sloane Square station. They are seeking someone bright and enthusiastic to join them in offering superb levels of reception support.
This role will ideally suit someone who can eagerly meet and greet guests, as well as being on top of other receptionist support activities such as taking and directing inbound calls and scheduling meetings (with diary management).
Key duties will include:
• Meeting & greeting clients and visitors.
• Responding to queries in a timely/efficient manner.
• Management of meeting rooms, including diary scheduling and the set-up and clearing.
• Liaising with building personnel to arrange key fobs.
• Calling colleagues upon visitor arrival and escorting guests to meeting rooms.
• Liaising with companies for events, meetings and corporate lunches.
• Receiving calls and transferring to the relevant person/taking accurate messages.
• Management of incoming/outgoing post and the booking of couriers.
Ideally you will need;
• To be well organised and proactive, with a strong eye for detail!
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good IT knowledge, particularly with Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams would also be an advantage, however is not a requirement.
• To be a confident individual who is professional at all times.
• Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
This is a fabulous opportunity, ideal for anyone local to Sloane Square or can commute on the Circle/District Lines, who is looking to join a highly reputable company.
If you are eager to offer superb levels of receptionist support and are looking to join a dynamic, commercial business then we look forward to your application!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.