Study support available
Are you a technically strong ACCA/CIMA OR ACA qualified or part qualified Accountant?
My client a major FMCG retailer are now seeking an Assistant Management Accountant due to massive increases in business. You will be a person who is looking to further grow and develop and in return for your commitment and hard work study support will also be offered!
Reporting into 3 senior finance managers your role will involve
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for the whole group
• Investigation of deviations from actual, mapping of trends
• Preparing the P&L balance sheet, working capital and cash flow reports
• Use of Power BI and Hyperion
• Forecasting future revenue streams
• Processing of supplier payments
• Supporting internal and external audit
• Part of fully qualifies with experience in management accounting
• Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyse large volumes of data
• Ideally experience with Power BI
• Someone seeking and striving for continuous improvement
The role will offer some great benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare, discount card and some hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.