Brand new opportunity created to work with the CEO of a rapidly expanding business, so a very exciting time to join!
Due to further expansion they are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to work with the CEO to support him with all aspects of his work.
This is a new position so a fabulous opportunity to make the role your own.
Key areas of work include:
- Providing admin support to the CEO including; diary management, travel booking and expenses
- Scheduling meetings and conferences, to include logistics, travel, catering, agendas, presentations and set up
- Scheduling and coordinating staff events
- Attending meetings with the CEO and taking notes and issuing minutes
- Following up on agenda and allocated tasks from management meetings
- Producing reports
- Preparing Board Packs, liaising with Board members and Shareholders
- First point of contact for visitors to the office and handling correspondence
- Organising and booking travel for other employees
- Taking ownership of any internal processes
- Providing support for project work
My client has been established for several years now and has experienced rapid growth and transformed the market that they work within. It is fast paced and ever changing and therefore this role would suit someone who has worked within a fast-paced role, maybe a sales environment as the CEO is true entrepreneur with great character. You will have the opportunity to make this role your own and be involved with fantastic projects as the business continues to grow.
In return my client is looking for someone who has strength of character, experience within a similar role, positive attitude who is hands on and flexible, able to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
If you embrace change and thrive in an environment where no day is ever the same then this is your role! Apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.