Trainee Account Executive
Wonderful new opportunity for my client within the Professional services industry, for either a college leaver/ graduate, OR and individual with some administration experience keen to secure a genuine career opportunity.
You will join the company as a trainee, working closely with an experienced member of staff for on the job training, learning the business `from the bottom up’. As you learn the more about the business you will become more involved with clients which will lead to you taking responsibility for account managing over time. In the long term you will be involved in the development of these accounts and identify and develop new business opportunities long term.
This is a genuine career opportunity offering opportunities for development, progression, personal and professional growth, with many of the senior management having gone through a similar development route through the business
• Service an existing customer service base within the company’s `Commercial’ sector
• Deal with general day to day enquiries resolving any issues
• Processing customer invoices and collection of payments
• Range of administrative duties, ensuring all documentation and systems are regularly updated and maintained
• Liaise with clients and customers on a regular basis building long term relationships
• Develop the client base by identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Work in a systematic and organised manner in a fast paced environment
• Able to work effectively in a team environment
• Ideally some experience of working in a vibrant office environment
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work, willingness to occasionally become involved in marketing activities outside of work hours (approx. 3 times a year)
• Good IT skills including the range of MS Office
• Able to liaise with individuals at all levels - therefore clear communication skills are ESSENTIAL
In return my client offers a lovely working environment with a competitive salary which is regularly and fairly reviewed
Working Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (one hour lunch break)
Holiday Entitlement: 20 Days Bank Holidays
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.