Senior Property Manager
Wonderful new opportunity for an experienced Lettings Property Manager!
My client is a well- established and well respected local agent and they are now seeking an experienced property professional who can head a small and successful team and lead by example.
The successful candidate will be managing over 300 rental properties and will be ARLA qualified
• Over 5 years rental property management experience
• Experienced in managing all aspects of residential property management to include- customer interaction, chasing rent, preparing tenancy agreements, service notices etc..
• Highly structured and organised
• Appetite for growth and up scaling the department
• Fully aware of all property legislation
• KPI focused and commercially astute
• ARLA qualified
Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9-6pm
You will be joining a very successful and driven team who are totally passionate about their company and eager to produce exceptional results!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.