We are currently recruiting for a confident, dynamic and hardworking individual to join a leading business based in Chesham as their Receptionist and Administrator. You will be joining a busy and successful team and will be providing front of house and administrative duties.
• Front of house duties including answering calls and meeting and greeting of visitors
• Taking calls and managing the switchboard
• Management of diary bookings and meeting room coordination
• Organising couriers, taxi bookings, deliveries and reconciling relevant invoices
• Processing of credit/debit card repayments
• Liaising with cleaners to ensure a tidy reception area
• Ordering sundries for the office eg. catering and vending supplies and beverages
• Assisting with incoming and outgoing post and recording hand delivered items
• General administrative duties including monitoring email inbox, data entry, scanning, photocopying, binding, printing, sending faxes etc.
• Previous experience as a Receptionist within an office environment
• Basic IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to prioritise and show initiative
• Excellent communication skills!
If you are someone who enjoys a busy and varied reception role within a highly successful business please apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operation as an Employment Agency in relation this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.