As the HR administrator, you MUST be able to get Amersham & have your own basic DBS.
You will be responsible for taking an active role in ensuring a business's most important assets – its people – are happy, comfortable, and working effectively in their roles.
You will be working as part of a team to guarantee the smooth operation of daily HR administrative tasks and to ensure that the HR department is able to complete its functions effectively.
• Organise and maintain personnel records
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Participate in HR projects
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role (preferable)
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.