Our client, a fantastic and growing organisation, are looking for an experienced Marketer to join their team! This role would be ideal for someone with digital marketing experience who is looking to take the next step in their career
• Liasing with clients and stakeholders via phone and email – customers, colleagues and partner organisations.
• Work very closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a digital strategy to improve the company’s way of acquiring new business and retaining exisiting customers
• Implement an integrated communications plan
• Manage all social media platforms and ensure they are being used efficiently to attract as much business as possible
• Working closely with Marketing, Digital and PR agencies to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered in a timely manner and within budget
• Manage website content and updates
• Support, organise and implement company events and exhibitions.
• Manage the creation of all marketing material, including brochures, emails, newsletters, video content, etc
• At least 3 years marketing experience
• Digital marketing experience is essential
• Marketing skills across both digital and traditional marketing
• Innovative, driven and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience of using Marketing Cloud or Marketo would be beneficial
• Experience of using photoshop or other editing programme would be beneficial
• Confident using Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.