Business Development Executive
Up to £28k DOE plus circa £6k OTE
Are you a sales professional looking for your next step within a progressive role?
Do you have previous customer service or sales experience within the construction industry?
If so this could be the role for you!
My client are currently seeking a driven and confident individual to join their busy and successful sales team. You will be joining an international company that offer masses of progression long term and really value their staff!
If you feel like this could be the role for you then please apply today!
• Research leads via various sources
• Contact potential clients by telephone and email
• Answer incoming calls from potential clients who would like to discuss the product
• Liaise with clients and follow up on enquiries
• Deliver sales pitch to potential clients with an aim of setting a meeting with the Field Sales rep
• Explain products, services and pricing structures to clients
• Constantly build and maintain CRM
• Actively conduct outbound calls to potential clients on a daily basis
• Writing detailed follow up notes from all sales calls
• Attend company events
Experience and Attributes:
• Telesales or customer service experience
• Strong and clear communication skills both written and spoken
• Strong attention to detail and numeric skills
• Proficient with MS Office packages
• Previous experience within the construction industry would be advantageous
There will be full training provided for the role as well as structured progression long term
Candidates must be a car driver with their own car
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.