This is a truly marvellous opportunity for a pro- active Marketing professional with ideally a minimum of three years similar experience.
Working within this Professional Services environment , you will have full involvement in the delivery of marketing campaigns and initiatives in order to support the organisations strategic plans.
• Managing professional service branding as well as performing the role of Brand Ambassador
• On Line and Off Line brand representation
• Managing the production of artwork, copy, print campaigns as well as written articles
• Work closely with managing partners and fee earners in order to deliver brand strategy and message
• Producing your own newsletters/ Stop Press news and other collateral
• Lots of project initiatives- such as involvement with plans for future web development
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure further development of the organisations digital channels
• Manage all events hosted by the organisation- this will involve venue bookings, invitations and up keep of delegate lists
• Managing rate negotiation with external suppliers
• The successful candidate will ideally hold a degree with CIM qualification
• Possess a superb eye for detail- this will also include excellent spelling and grammar which will be tested at interview
• Strong Ms Office skills coupled with Adobe Photo shop
• A creative ideas person is essential
• Have the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.