Sales/Customer Service Executive
Part Time/School hours 10am to 2pm
Our client a leading manufacturer of a leading bespoke product, are currently seeking a part-time Sales and Customer Service Executive. You will be the first point of contact for any customer queries and making a lasting impression to anyone who approaches the company so strong communication skills and a passion for providing 5* customer service is a must!
• Taking telephone enquiries and provide in-depth product knowledge to any potential clients
• Providing quotations
• Taking orders and processing through the system
• Processing payments
• Regularly checking the website and processing online orders
• Following up with customers for any incomplete orders
• Handling any client and customer queries
• Maintaining the CRM
• Regular liaison with the preferred logistics company
• Basic accounting duties including matching invoices ect.
• Previous experience in sales order processing or sales administration
• Strong working knowledge of Sage 50 would be a great advantage
• Strong MS Office skills
• Strong communication skills are a must
This is a busy role that requires a real self-starter who is able to manage their day and prioritise their own workload.
Please note this is a part time role but candidates must be slightly flexible as full time hours may be required for holiday cover ect.
If you enjoy customer service and have previous experience in processing high volume orders then please apply today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.