Recruitment / HR Apprenticeship
20k plus completion bonus
Do you have a passion for recruitment and looking for a career within this exciting field- but need initial experience?
I am pleased to be working alongside this wonderful FMCG organisation (amazing products, people and culture!) This is a great opportunity for someone to work alongside some very experienced people within Hr and recruitment. You will be given exposure to develop your knowledge of recruitment, talent management, on boarding as well as the opportunity to assist with some very exciting projects!!
This opportunity would suit a recent college leaver, someone on a gap year or even a recent graduate. Please note if you are seeking a career within HR this role is 80% recruitment focused with a 20% module based around HR- so please do bear this in mind when applying.
• Working very closely with the head of Talent Acquisition
• Support with recruitment, hiring coordination- including organising candidate assessment and selection days
• Liaising directly with candidates, division heads as well as 3rd parties
• Completion of offer packs and full on boarding administration
• Uploading of roles onto on line portal
• Assisting with social media promotion of the organisation
• Full involvement with a great many new planned initiatives and projects that have been planned for the coming months
• Repo0rting metrics and report generation for recruitment statistics
• A real passion for Recruitment/HR
• Willing to study for a recognised qualification
• Mature approach and true self starter
• Fast learner who wants to develop their career
• Project led with the ability to work with data
• Adept communicator
• Energetic and passionate on approach
As well as a 20k base salary a 1k bonus will also be paid upon completion of your 12 months.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.