Are you exceptionally customer focused with an interest in commencing or continuing your career within FMCG stock planning?
Our client has some wonderful opportunities within their central planning department for bright and motivated individuals interested in working in the supply planning sector. Full training will be given where required and your salary will be incremented after your probation period.
• Responsibility for achieving as well as maximising company product targets as well as profitability margins
• Retaining optimum stock levels
• Vendor management
• Order management from inception right through to final delivery
• Managing seasonal promotions
• Operational problem solving
• Managing stock movements to agreed KPI’s
• Managing price discrepancies
• Order book management
• Experienced Excel user to intermediate level
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong influencing skills
• Pro active with the ability to work on own initiative
• Ideally experienced from within the planning sector but this is not essential
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.